Our T & Cs are not in ‘small print’ and are listed here to provide transparency on our fees.
- A call out fee of £150 would be chargeable should there be a last-minute cancellation of our site visit and notice is not provided in advance of our travel to site;
- A fee of £25 per hour would be chargeable for any revisions post approval of the draft plans we have submitted to you. The fee for any revisions of the plans will be agreed in writing before undertaking any further changes you may wish to incorporate on the drawings post approval of the draft plans;
- The initial deposit is to be paid on the day of the survey and the balance of the fee is due on the day Building Control is approved or refer to the last condition;
- All the statutory fees such as Planning, Building Control and if necessary, Thames Water Build Over Agreement is to paid by the client;
- If a site visit is required post approval of the drawings by Building Control, our minimum fee would be £150 which covers our travel costs and 2 hours of consultation on site. Any additional time would be charged at the rate of £30 per hour or part of the hour;
- Any cancellation of the job during the design stage will be charged at £30 per hour spent on the detailing work plus a fee of £150 to cover travel costs and detailed survey.
- The final payment of the agreed fee of design/detailing works will be due 10 working days after the draft plans are submitted to the Client, irrespective of whether the Building Control approval is sought.